In this Episode of Startup project, Nataraj talked to Sajid Rahman, Founder of My Asia VC.
Sajid is an operator-investor who invested in 1000+ Startups with 40+ Exits. He is the founder of myasiavc.com and his portfolio companies span all geographical regions including North America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Latam.
Topics of conversation included:
– Transition from Banking to Angel Investing
– Solving the cold start problem
– Best way to start leading investments in 2021
– Graduating from a syndicate to fund
– Thought process behind Investing in different stages
– Thesis for the new late stage fund
– Why he thinks startup investing is not risky
– Decisions making style
– Trends he is looking forward in next couple of years.
Follow Sajid on Twitter at https://twitter.com/SajidRepublic and learn more about My Asia VC at myasiavc.com
Nataraj is an engineer at Azure, partner at planbcapital.co & hosts thestartupproject.io podcast. Follow him on Twitter at https://twitter.com/natarajsindam and stay up to date at getrevue.co/profile/bmb #startups#angelinvesting#venturecapital