In this Episode of Startup project, Nataraj talked to Eric Satz, Founder & CEO of Alto IRA.
Prior to his role as founder and CEO of Alto, Eric worked in investment banking at DLJ/Credit Suisse and co-founded several companies, including: Currenex, an FX trading solution sold to State Street for more than $550M; Plumgood Food, and; Tennessee Community Ventures, a VC firm
We talked about:-
- The problems that led to creation of Alto IRA
- Advantages of using Alto IRA
- Working with partners like Coinbase, Angellist & Republic
- Diversification of investments
- Fundraising via Equity Crowdfunding
- Peter Thiel’s 401k strategy
Follow Eric on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ericsatz and learn more about Alto IRA here.
Nataraj is an engineer at Azure, partner at planbcapital.co & hosts thestartupproject.io podcast. Follow him on Twitter at https://twitter.com/natarajsindam and stay up to date at https://www.getrevue.co/profile/bmb/members