In this Episode of Startup project, Nataraj talked to Richrad White, Founder of Fathom.VIdeo. It is one of the companies invested by Zoom Apps Fund.
Prior to starting Fathom.Video, Richard was CEO & Founder of Uservoice.com (Product feedback for B2B SaaS)/
Full conversation includes:
- Journey of Uservoice
- Insights that led to starting Fathom.Video
- Why repeat founders look at having more investors on cap table than less?
- Optimization for Angels and New funds on cap table
- Taking investment from Zoom Fund
- How to think about B2B marketplaces like Zoom Apps
Listen to full conversation here:
Follow Richard on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/rrwhite/ and learn more about Fathom here. Go to https://fathom.video/pod to skip the waiting list and try fathom.video.
Nataraj is an engineer at Azure, partner at planbcapital.co & hosts thestartupproject.io podcast. Follow him on Twitter at https://twitter.com/natarajsindam & stay up to date here.