This is a special episode. I have known Vipul for over 6 months now. With in just couple of conversations I have come to realize that he is one of the most interesting founders I have come across.
In this episode we talked about:
- Vipul’s journey prior to starting unlu.io & building Rutogo & CricnWin.
- Making money using Internet
- The concept of Fandom vs Respect
- How his experience working with influencers in cricket and co-producing movies is helping him build Unlu?
- How does the journey of making an Unlu Class happen, from concept to production?
- How does Unlu convince the like of Ruskin Bond & Manoj Bajpayee come and teach their craft on Unlu?
- Market size of Indian Influencer economy
- what’s next after Unlu Shoutouts & Unlu class?
- What are the moats that are separating Unlu from the competition?
- Thesis behind Angel investing and the experience of seeing exits like Fitso (aq by Zomato)
Listen to the full conversation below:
Follow Vipul on Twitter at https://twitter.com/iamvipulagrawal and learn more about Unlu at unlu.io
Follow Nataraj on Twitter at https://twitter.com/natarajsindam and stay up to date at thestartupproject.io